WELCOME TO OPEN ENROLLMENT
Time for your annual benefits checkup
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your benefits and make any changes including changing your medical plan, enrolling in open plans, or adding or de-enrolling family members.
Even if you’re satisfied with your UC benefits, it’s a good idea to use the Open Enrollment period to review your benefits, the plan changes for 2013, and basic information like your address on record or your beneficiaries’ addresses.
Consider it your annual benefits check up.
New for 2013:
- Some copayments are increasing.
- Women’s preventive services will be offered free of charge.
- The ARAG Legal Plan isopen for enrollment this year.
- If you add family members to your plans, you will need to verify their eligibility. Watch for a mailing in January from Secova, Inc.
- Medical plan carriers are required to provide summaries of benefits and coverage in a standard format to help you more easily compare plans.
- The maximum contribution to the Health FSA will be $2,500 in 2013.