EMPLOYEE TO-DO LIST
- Review this Open Enrollment website to help you make your benefit choices for 2013. You can also download the Open Enrollment Booklet
- Decide whether one of UC’s Value medical plans is right for you.
- Consider enrolling in the ARAG Legal Plan, which is open for enrollment this year.
- Use the CONEXIS calculator tools to determine how much you want to contribute to your Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts in 2013.
- If, after reviewing your benefits, you are satisfied with your current plans, you do not need to take any action.
- If you want to change your primary care physician and you will not be changing your medical plan, call your plan to request the change.
- To change medical plans or make other plan changes, sign in to your At Your Service Online account to make your elections.
- If you need to enroll or de-enroll your dependents, select "Family Members" from the menu on the left.
- Confirm your changes and print a copy of your elections for your records by selecting the print-friendly option on the confirmation page.
- Review your confirmation statement carefully to ensure that your benefit elections were recorded correctly.
- You must report any errors or discrepancies to your benefits office immediately.
Any changes you make during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2013.