[January 19, 2012]
Every January, gyms all over the country see a surge in memberships, because people are making it their goal to "get fit this year." In 2012, make your New Year's resolution to get financially fit, too, so you may be able to enjoy both health and wealth in retirement.
UC is working to make that resolution easier to keep. In February 2012, UC will unveil an enhanced, online Retirement Review for 2012, plus an expanded, interactive UC Focus on Your Future website.
"In the past, we've mailed a personal Retirement Review brochure each year to show what you're on track to receive from your UC benefits at retirement," says Michael Baptista, Executive Director, Benefits Programs and Strategy. "In February, we're moving the Retirement Review online, which lets us make it more interactive and, as a result, even more valuable."
When the new site debuts in February 2012, you'll be able to:
- Check your 2012 Retirement Review and see your personalized "Retirement Readiness Score"—the percentage of current estimated annual income you could receive at retirement from the UC Retirement Plan and UC Retirement Savings plans combined.
- Explore how your Retirement Readiness Score changes when you choose a different retirement age, increase your 403(b)/457(b) Plan contribution, and more.
- Create a personalized Roadmap and Action Plan and see what steps you can take to move forward with your plan.
You'll also get:
- Learning recommendations. Answer a few simple questions, and you'll get recommendations for tools, articles, and classes that are relevant to your situation.
- A financial fitness library. All the resources you need will be right at your fingertips. Get personalized recommendations, or browse resources by life stage or category. Read articles, find tools or see what Financial Education Classes are coming to your area. You can also browse the latest FOCUS newsletter.
- Easy log-in to NetBenefits®. You'll only need to log in once with your NetBenefits username and password, which means one less password to remember.
Find out more
- Preview the enhanced site and the new online Retirement Review in the short video below.
- Make sure your email address is on file so you can get updates about new content and special features. You'll need to log in to www.netbenefits.com with your Fidelity username and password and click on the YOUR PROFILE tab.
- The information presented
in these news archive articles may no longer be current. Please
note the date when the article was first published.
Can't find what you want?